Phoner 3.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Phoner 3.10 from your computerHeiko Sommerfeldt
. Further information on Heiko Sommerfeldt can be seen here
. You can get more details about Phoner 3.10 at http://www.phoner.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Phoner 3.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. phoner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.40 MB (5659912 bytes) on disk.
Phoner 3.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.53 MB (6844432
bytes) on disk.
- phoner.exe (5.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Phoner 3.10 version 3.10
Phoner 3.10 is an application by the software company Heiko Sommerfeldt. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Phoner 3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Phoner 3.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Phoner 3.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Phoner 3.10". If it exists on your system the Phoner 3.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Phoner 3.10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Phoner 3.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phoner 3.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phoner.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Phoner 3.10.
8. After removing Phoner 3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Phoner 3.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phoner 3.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Phoner 3.10 by Heiko Sommerfeldt from your computer, we are not saying that Phoner 3.10 by Heiko Sommerfeldt is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Phoner 3.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:50:48.433