PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. Further information on iMobie Inc. can be found here
. More details about PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PhoneTrans.exe and it has a size of 9.03 MB (9470968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1. They take about 29.46 MB (30888424
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (9.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This page is about PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 version 3.8.1
PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is a program released by the software company iMobie Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1:
- The software company is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 by iMobie Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-01 12:54:13.620