PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1
This page is about PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on iMobie Inc.. More information about PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 can be found at http://www.imobie.com/
. Usually the PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe. PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1's primary file takes around 9.03 MB (9469432 bytes) and is named PhoneTrans.exe.
PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 29.45 MB (30884840
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (9.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This page is about PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 version 3.7.1
PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 is an application released by iMobie Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1". If it exists on your system the PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1.
8. After removing PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 by iMobie Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.7.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 14:41:20.930