You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7 from your PCiMobie Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on iMobie Inc.. More information about the application PhoneTrans 3.4.7 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans folder (same installation drive as Windows). PhoneTrans 3.4.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe". PhoneTrans.exe is the PhoneTrans 3.4.7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.19 MB (6493688 bytes) on disk.
PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.80 MB (8174777
bytes) on disk:
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This data is about PhoneTrans 3.4.7 version 3.4.7
PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is an application by iMobie Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PhoneTrans 3.4.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhoneTrans 3.4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans 3.4.7". If it exists on your system the PhoneTrans 3.4.7 program will be found automatically. When you click PhoneTrans 3.4.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhoneTrans 3.4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans 3.4.7:
- The software company is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans 3.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneTrans 3.4.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTrans 3.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PhoneTrans 3.4.7 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-09 02:29:08.100