You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7 from your PCiMobie Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on iMobie Inc.. More information about the application PhoneTrans 3.4.7 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans folder (same installation drive as Windows). PhoneTrans 3.4.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe. PhoneTrans.exe is the PhoneTrans 3.4.7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.19 MB (6493688 bytes) on disk.
PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.80 MB (8174777
bytes) on disk:
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This data is about PhoneTrans 3.4.7 version 3.4.7
PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is an application by iMobie Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PhoneTrans 3.4.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhoneTrans 3.4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhoneTrans 3.4.7". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneTrans 3.4.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PhoneTrans 3.4.7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhoneTrans 3.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans 3.4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhoneTrans 3.4.7.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans 3.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneTrans 3.4.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTrans 3.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PhoneTrans 3.4.7 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans 3.4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-20 08:45:44.530