This info is about PhoneTrans 3.3.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.3.6 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. You can find out more on iMobie Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about PhoneTrans 3.3.6 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. PhoneTrans 3.3.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PhoneTrans 3.3.6 is "C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called PhoneTrans.exe and it has a size of 6.18 MB (6484984 bytes).
PhoneTrans 3.3.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.77 MB (8148403
bytes) on disk:
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (6.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.6
of PhoneTrans 3.3.6.
PhoneTrans 3.3.6 is a program released by iMobie Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PhoneTrans 3.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PhoneTrans 3.3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhoneTrans 3.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans 3.3.6". If it exists on your system the PhoneTrans 3.3.6 app will be found automatically. After you click PhoneTrans 3.3.6 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhoneTrans 3.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans 3.3.6:
- The software company is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhoneTrans 3.3.6.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans 3.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneTrans 3.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneTrans 3.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhoneTrans 3.3.6 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneTrans 3.3.6 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans 3.3.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:57:59.133