PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0
PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 from your computerRetina- X Studios
. More data about Retina- X Studios can be seen here
. More info about the application PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 can be found at http://www.example.com/
. PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0. The program's main executable file is titled PhoneSheriffInvestigator.exe and it has a size of 915.00 KB (936960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0. They take about 1.58 MB (1651998
bytes) on disk.
- PhoneSheriffInvestigator.exe (915.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\BSE.Windows.Forms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\CustomTooltip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\GMap.NET.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\GMap.NET.WindowsForms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\Google.ProtocolBuffers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\ImageButton.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\ImageListView.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\isxdl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\MonthCalendar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\PhoneSheriffInvestigator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\psvince.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\SQLite.NET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\SQLite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\unins000.exe
PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 is an application marketed by Retina- X Studios. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoneSheriff Investigator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 by Retina- X Studios from your PC, we are not saying that PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 by Retina- X Studios is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhoneSheriff Investigator version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 06:54:20.920