This web page is about PhoneManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PhoneManager from your computerAvaya
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Avaya. More information about the app PhoneManager can be found at http://avaya.com/
. PhoneManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Phone Manager directory, depending on the user's option. PhoneManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.91 MB (8291840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PhoneManager. They occupy about 16.88 MB (17704541
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iClaritySvr.exe (208.10 KB)
- PhoneManager.exe (7.91 MB)
- phonemanager_blindtransfer_en.exe (851.18 KB)
- phonemanager_callhandling_en.exe (922.80 KB)
- phonemanager_conferencecall_en.exe (942.70 KB)
- phonemanager_connecttwocalls_en.exe (699.52 KB)
- phonemanager_menu_en.exe (609.41 KB)
- phonemanager_overview_en.exe (1.89 MB)
- phonemanager_parkid_en.exe (890.14 KB)
- phonemanager_speeddial_en.exe (1.20 MB)
- phonemanager_supervisedtransfer_en.exe (905.81 KB)
This info is about PhoneManager version 4.0.18
only. Click on the links below for other PhoneManager versions:
...click to view all...
PhoneManager is a program released by the software company Avaya. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove PhoneManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhoneManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhoneManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneManager". The PhoneManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PhoneManager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhoneManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhoneManager.
8. After removing PhoneManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneManager by Avaya from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneManager by Avaya is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 15:46:45.803