PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1
This web page is about PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 from your computerAdobe Inc.
. Additional info about Adobe Inc. can be found here
. More information about PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 can be seen at https://www.adobe.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\PhoneGap\PhoneGap Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\PhoneGap\PhoneGap Desktop\unins000.exe. PhoneGap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 49.25 MB (51641856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1. They occupy about 49.94 MB (52361889
bytes) on disk.
- PhoneGap.exe (49.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This page is about PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 version 0.3.1
PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 is a program marketed by Adobe Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1". If it exists on your system the PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.adobe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\PhoneGap\PhoneGap Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1.
8. After uninstalling PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 by Adobe Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 by Adobe Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhoneGap Desktop version 0.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 16:57:42.377