PhoneClean 3.0.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PhoneClean 3.0.0 from your computeriMobie Inc.
. More info about iMobie Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app PhoneClean 3.0.0 can be found at http://www.imobie.com/
. PhoneClean 3.0.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhoneClean 3.0.0. PhoneClean.exe is the PhoneClean 3.0.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.76 MB (4991480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PhoneClean 3.0.0. They occupy about 8.48 MB (8886752
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstall.exe (2.13 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneClean.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to PhoneClean 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
PhoneClean 3.0.0 is a program released by the software company iMobie Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall PhoneClean 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PhoneClean 3.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhoneClean 3.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhoneClean 3.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneClean 3.0.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select PhoneClean 3.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PhoneClean 3.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneClean 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhoneClean 3.0.0.
8. After removing PhoneClean 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneClean 3.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneClean 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhoneClean 3.0.0 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneClean 3.0.0 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneClean 3.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 20:55:02.033