PhoneClean 2.0.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2 from your computeriMobie Inc.
. Further information on iMobie Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.imobie.com/
to get more details about PhoneClean 2.0.2 on iMobie Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneClean folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove PhoneClean 2.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PhoneClean.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.43 MB (1502200 bytes) on disk.
PhoneClean 2.0.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.02 MB (3165619
bytes) on disk.
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneClean.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about PhoneClean 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
PhoneClean 2.0.2 is a program by iMobie Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhoneClean 2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneClean 2.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneClean 2.0.2 program will be found automatically. When you select PhoneClean 2.0.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhoneClean 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoneClean 2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling PhoneClean 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhoneClean 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneClean 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2 by iMobie Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PhoneClean 2.0.2 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoneClean 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:35:01.273