PhoneClean 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PhoneClean 1.0.0 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. You can read more on iMobie Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app PhoneClean 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.imobie.com/
. Usually the PhoneClean 1.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PhoneClean 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PhoneClean 1.0.0's primary file takes about 2.27 MB (2383360 bytes) and is named PhoneClean.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PhoneClean 1.0.0. They occupy 3.17 MB (3319582
bytes) on disk.
- PhoneClean.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (914.28 KB)
This web page is about PhoneClean 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
PhoneClean 1.0.0 is a program offered by the software company iMobie Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove PhoneClean 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PhoneClean 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhoneClean 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhoneClean 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the PhoneClean 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. When you select PhoneClean 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhoneClean 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoneClean 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PhoneClean\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneClean 1.0.0.
8. After removing PhoneClean 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneClean 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneClean 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoneClean 1.0.0 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PhoneClean 1.0.0 by iMobie Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhoneClean 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:06:50.110