Phone Disk 1.100
This web page is about Phone Disk 1.100 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Phone Disk 1.100 from your PCMacroplant, LLC
. You can read more on Macroplant, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Phone Disk 1.100 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/
. Usually the Phone Disk 1.100 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phone Disk directory, depending on the user's option during install. Phone Disk 1.100's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phone Disk\unins000.exe". PhoneDisk.exe is the Phone Disk 1.100's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.08 MB (1134080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Phone Disk 1.100. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2387585
bytes) on disk.
- dokaninstall_053.exe (512.85 KB)
- PhoneDisk.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.100
of Phone Disk 1.100.
Phone Disk 1.100 is an application marketed by Macroplant, LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Phone Disk 1.100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Phone Disk 1.100 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Phone Disk 1.100 or simply click the Search field and type in "Phone Disk 1.100". If it exists on your system the Phone Disk 1.100 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Phone Disk 1.100 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Phone Disk 1.100, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phone Disk 1.100:
- The publisher is: http://www.macroplant.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phone Disk\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Phone Disk 1.100.
8. After uninstalling Phone Disk 1.100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Phone Disk 1.100 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Phone Disk 1.100 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Phone Disk 1.100 by Macroplant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Phone Disk 1.100 by Macroplant, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Phone Disk 1.100 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:33:32.723