You can find below detailed information on how to remove PhoenixRC v2.00.n for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PhoenixRC v2.00.n from your systemRC-Controller
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RC-Controller. You can get more details on PhoenixRC v2.00.n at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoenixRC folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoenixRC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhoenixRC v2.00.n. phoenixRC.exe is the PhoenixRC v2.00.n's primary executable file and it takes around 2.64 MB (2768896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PhoenixRC v2.00.n. They take about 3.60 MB (3771674
bytes) on disk.
- phoenixRC.exe (2.64 MB)
- phoenixUpdateInstaller.exe (248.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- phoenixUnpack.exe (52.00 KB)
This data is about PhoenixRC v2.00.n version 22.214.171.124
PhoenixRC v2.00.n is a program offered by the software company RC-Controller. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PhoenixRC v2.00.n is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhoenixRC v2.00.n from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhoenixRC v2.00.n or simply click the Search field and type in "PhoenixRC v2.00.n". If it is installed on your PC the PhoenixRC v2.00.n application will be found very quickly. After you select PhoenixRC v2.00.n in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PhoenixRC v2.00.n, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoenixRC v2.00.n:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhoenixRC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoenixRC v2.00.n.
8. After uninstalling PhoenixRC v2.00.n, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoenixRC v2.00.n which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhoenixRC v2.00.n using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoenixRC v2.00.n by RC-Controller from your computer, we are not saying that PhoenixRC v2.00.n by RC-Controller is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoenixRC v2.00.n supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-26 14:34:31.767