Phoenix Assault is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Phoenix Assault from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Phoenix Assault at http://support.wildgames.com
. Phoenix Assault is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PhoenixAssault folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Phoenix Assault is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PhoenixAssault\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.81 MB (2944288 bytes) on disk and is named Phoenix-WT.exe.
Phoenix Assault contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.30 MB (4513296
bytes) on disk.
- Phoenix-WT.exe (2.81 MB)
- Phoenix.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Phoenix Assault version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Phoenix Assault versions please click below:
Phoenix Assault is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Phoenix Assault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Phoenix Assault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Phoenix Assault or simply activate the Search field and type in "Phoenix Assault". If it exists on your system the Phoenix Assault app will be found very quickly. After you click Phoenix Assault in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Phoenix Assault, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phoenix Assault:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PhoenixAssault\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Phoenix Assault.
8. After removing Phoenix Assault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Phoenix Assault that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Phoenix Assault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Phoenix Assault by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Phoenix Assault by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Phoenix Assault in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:40:56.687