You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 from your PCDaleTech
. You can find out more on DaleTech or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PhoA v1.1.2 at http://phoa.narod.ru/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhoA v1.1.2 is C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. phoa.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.34 MB (2457088 bytes) on disk.
PhoA v1.1.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.42 MB (2534207
bytes) on disk:
- phoa.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of PhoA v1.1.2.
PhoA v1.1.2 is a program offered by the software company DaleTech. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove PhoA v1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhoA v1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhoA v1.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoA v1.1.2". If it exists on your system the PhoA v1.1.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select PhoA v1.1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PhoA v1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoA v1.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://phoa.narod.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhoA v1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling PhoA v1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoA v1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhoA v1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 by DaleTech from your computer, we are not saying that PhoA v1.1.2 by DaleTech is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:00:54.703