This page is about Phishing Button for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Phishing Button from your PCAtos Group Security
. Open here
for more details on Atos Group Security. Phishing Button is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Phishing Button by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Atos%20Security%20outlook%20button/Atos%20Phishing%20Button.vsto. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Phishing Button. They take about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
This web page is about Phishing Button version 18.104.22.168
Phishing Button is a program marketed by the software company Atos Group Security. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Phishing Button is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Phishing Button with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Phishing Button or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Phishing Button". The Phishing Button app will be found very quickly. After you select Phishing Button in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Phishing Button, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phishing Button.
8. After removing Phishing Button, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phishing Button which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phishing Button using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phishing Button by Atos Group Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Phishing Button by Atos Group Security is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phishing Button supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:09:21.320