This page is about Phishing Button for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Phishing Button from your PCAtos Group Security
. Open here
for more details on Atos Group Security. Phishing Button is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Phishing Button by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Atos%20Security%20outlook%20button/Atos%20Phishing%20Button.vsto. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Phishing Button. They take about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
This web page is about Phishing Button version 18.104.22.168
Phishing Button is a program marketed by the software company Atos Group Security. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Phishing Button is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Phishing Button with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Phishing Button or simply click the Search field and type in "Phishing Button". If it is installed on your PC the Phishing Button app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Phishing Button in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Phishing Button, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phishing Button.
8. After removing Phishing Button, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phishing Button which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phishing Button using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phishing Button by Atos Group Security from your computer, nor are we saying that Phishing Button by Atos Group Security is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phishing Button supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:09:21.320