Phishalert is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Phishalert from your systemPhishalert
. More information on Phishalert can be seen here
. Usually the Phishalert application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phishalert directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Phishalert\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Phishalert. Phishalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.96 MB (2053144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Phishalert. They take 2.19 MB (2296756
bytes) on disk.
- Phishalert.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.90 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Phishalert version 3.11.03.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Phishalert versions:
Phishalert is an application offered by Phishalert. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Phishalert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Phishalert with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Phishalert or simply click the Search feature and type in "Phishalert". If it exists on your system the Phishalert app will be found very quickly. After you click Phishalert in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Phishalert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phishalert.
8. After uninstalling Phishalert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Phishalert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phishalert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phishalert by Phishalert from your PC, we are not saying that Phishalert by Phishalert is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phishalert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 13:17:10.543