Phishalert is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Phishalert from your systemPhishalert
. More information on Phishalert can be seen here
. Usually the Phishalert application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phishalert directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Phishalert\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Phishalert. Phishalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.96 MB (2053144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Phishalert. They take 2.19 MB (2296756
bytes) on disk.
- Phishalert.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.90 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Phishalert version 3.11.03.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Phishalert versions:
Phishalert is an application offered by Phishalert. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Phishalert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Phishalert with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phishalert or simply click the Search field and type in "Phishalert". The Phishalert application will be found very quickly. When you select Phishalert in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Phishalert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phishalert.
8. After uninstalling Phishalert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Phishalert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phishalert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phishalert by Phishalert from your PC, we are not saying that Phishalert by Phishalert is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phishalert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 13:17:10.543