Philips MultiOne version 2.6
Philips MultiOne version 2.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Philips MultiOne version 2.6 from your computerPhilips
. More info about Philips can be read here
. You can see more info about Philips MultiOne version 2.6 at http://www.philips.com/
. Philips MultiOne version 2.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips MultiOne folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips MultiOne\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Philips MultiOne version 2.6. Philips MultiOne version 2.6's main file takes around 812.50 KB (832000 bytes) and its name is MultiOne.exe.
The following executables are contained in Philips MultiOne version 2.6. They take 1.75 MB (1832853
bytes) on disk.
- MultiOne.exe (812.50 KB)
- TurboActivate.exe (273.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This info is about Philips MultiOne version 2.6 version 2.6
Philips MultiOne version 2.6 is an application by the software company Philips. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Philips MultiOne version 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Philips MultiOne version 2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Philips MultiOne version 2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Philips MultiOne version 2.6". The Philips MultiOne version 2.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Philips MultiOne version 2.6 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Philips MultiOne version 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Philips MultiOne version 2.6:
- The software company is: http://www.philips.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips MultiOne\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Philips MultiOne version 2.6.
8. After removing Philips MultiOne version 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Philips MultiOne version 2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Philips MultiOne version 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Philips MultiOne version 2.6 by Philips from your PC, nor are we saying that Philips MultiOne version 2.6 by Philips is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Philips MultiOne version 2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 11:36:13.367