Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 from your computerRoyal Philips Electronics Inc
. Further information on Royal Philips Electronics Inc can be found here
. Click on http://www.streamium.com
to get more info about Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 on Royal Philips Electronics Inc's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Philips\Media Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 is C:\Program Files\Philips\Media Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004's main file takes about 133.50 KB (136704 bytes) and is called Philips Media Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004. They take about 1.07 MB (1118068
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Philips Media Manager.exe (133.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java.exe (44.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (44.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- kinit.exe (44.12 KB)
- klist.exe (44.12 KB)
- ktab.exe (44.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (44.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- rmid.exe (44.12 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (44.13 KB)
- servertool.exe (44.16 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (44.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.1.0004
of Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004.
Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 is an application marketed by the software company Royal Philips Electronics Inc. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 or simply click the Search field and type in "Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004". If it is installed on your PC the Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 application will be found automatically. When you select Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.streamium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Philips\Media Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004.
8. After uninstalling Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 by Royal Philips Electronics Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 by Royal Philips Electronics Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Philips Media Manager 3.2.1.0004 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:15:20.017