Phenix is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Phenix from your PCSitech
. More information on Sitech can be seen here
. Usually the Phenix program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sitech\Phenix folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sitech\Phenix\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Phenix . The program's main executable file is labeled Phenix.exe and it has a size of 10.31 MB (10814464 bytes).
Phenix installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.26 MB (44312488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlQawi.exe (10.32 MB)
- AlQawiHotBackup.exe (2.90 MB)
- PBXLogger.exe (1.07 MB)
- Phenix.exe (10.31 MB)
- PhenixConfig.exe (544.50 KB)
- PhenixHotBackup.exe (2.90 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.48 MB)
- SitechBackup.exe (1.82 MB)
- SitechBackup64.exe (2.65 MB)
- support.exe (4.00 MB)
- UNINSTALL.exe (1.14 MB)
- updater.exe (3.13 MB)
This page is about Phenix version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Phenix versions:
Phenix is a program marketed by the software company Sitech. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Phenix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Phenix from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phenix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Phenix ". The Phenix app will be found automatically. After you click Phenix in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Phenix , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Phenix .
8. After uninstalling Phenix , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Phenix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phenix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Phenix by Sitech from your computer, we are not saying that Phenix by Sitech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Phenix in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 13:45:07.950