Phazor version 1.0.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Phazor version 1.0.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Phazor version 1.0.1 from your systemAdam Szabo
. More information on Adam Szabo can be found here
. Please open http://www.adamszabo.com/
if you want to read more on Phazor version 1.0.1 on Adam Szabo's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\Phazor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\Phazor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Phazor version 1.0.1. unins000.exe is the Phazor version 1.0.1's main executable file and it takes around 703.22 KB (720094 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Phazor version 1.0.1. They take an average of 703.22 KB (720094
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Phazor version 1.0.1.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Phazor version 1.0.1.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Phazor version 1.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Adam Szabo. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Phazor version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Phazor version 1.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Phazor version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Phazor version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Phazor version 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Phazor version 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Phazor version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phazor version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adamszabo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\Phazor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Phazor version 1.0.1.
8. After removing Phazor version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phazor version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phazor version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Phazor version 1.0.1 by Adam Szabo from your PC, we are not saying that Phazor version 1.0.1 by Adam Szabo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Phazor version 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-29 13:51:38.460