Pharmeasy is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pharmeasy from your PCPharmeasy
. You can find out more on Pharmeasy or check for application updates here
. Pharmeasy is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Pharmeasy's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Pharmeasy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Pharmeasy version 1.0
Pharmeasy is a program by the software company Pharmeasy. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Pharmeasy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pharmeasy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pharmeasy or simply click the Search field and type in "Pharmeasy". The Pharmeasy program will be found automatically. When you click Pharmeasy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pharmeasy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pharmeasy.
8. After removing Pharmeasy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pharmeasy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pharmeasy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pharmeasy by Pharmeasy from your computer, we are not saying that Pharmeasy by Pharmeasy is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pharmeasy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:53:01.480