Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 from your systemASRock Inc.
. You can find out more on ASRock Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\Phantom Gaming Tuning folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\Phantom Gaming Tuning\unins000.exe. PGTU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.73 MB (9149432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264. They take 37.44 MB (39255840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- APPShopSetup.exe (3.14 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.75 MB)
- AsrWRMSR.exe (317.50 KB)
- cctWin.exe (181.06 KB)
- FSTU.exe (8.73 MB)
- PGTU.exe (8.73 MB)
- SetupICCS_KABY.exe (1.33 MB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
The current web page applies to Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 version 3.0.264
Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 is a program marketed by the software company ASRock Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 or simply click the Search field and type in "Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264". The Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264.
8. After removing Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 by ASRock Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Phantom Gaming Tuning v3.0.264 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:56:03.090