This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Phantom Doctrine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Phantom Doctrine from your PCCreativeForge Games
. You can find out more on CreativeForge Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Phantom Doctrine at http://www.creativeforge.pl/
. Usually the Phantom Doctrine program is found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PhantomDoctrine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Phantom Doctrine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
The following executables are contained in Phantom Doctrine. They occupy 327.55 MB (343461600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Phantom Doctrine.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Phantom Doctrine from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Phantom Doctrine when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\GfeSDK\Phantom Doctrine
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Share\Highlights\Phantom Doctrine
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\GfeSDK\Phantom Doctrine\permissions.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Share\Highlights\Phantom Doctrine\config.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Phantom Doctrine.url
Phantom Doctrine is a program marketed by the software company CreativeForge Games. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Phantom Doctrine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Phantom Doctrine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phantom Doctrine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Phantom Doctrine". The Phantom Doctrine application will be found automatically. When you click Phantom Doctrine in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Phantom Doctrine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phantom Doctrine:
- The publisher is: http://www.creativeforge.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Phantom Doctrine.
8. After removing Phantom Doctrine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Phantom Doctrine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Phantom Doctrine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phantom Doctrine by CreativeForge Games from your computer, we are not saying that Phantom Doctrine by CreativeForge Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Phantom Doctrine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:02:35.527