This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Phantom Doctrine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Phantom Doctrine from your PCCreativeForge Games
. You can find out more on CreativeForge Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Phantom Doctrine at http://www.creativeforge.pl/
. Usually the Phantom Doctrine program is found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PhantomDoctrine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Phantom Doctrine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
The following executables are contained in Phantom Doctrine. They occupy 327.55 MB (343461600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Phantom Doctrine.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Phantom Doctrine from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Phantom Doctrine when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\GfeSDK\Phantom Doctrine
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Share\Highlights\Phantom Doctrine
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\GfeSDK\Phantom Doctrine\permissions.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Share\Highlights\Phantom Doctrine\config.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Phantom Doctrine.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Phantom Doctrine
Phantom Doctrine is a program offered by CreativeForge Games. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Phantom Doctrine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Phantom Doctrine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Phantom Doctrine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Phantom Doctrine". If it exists on your system the Phantom Doctrine program will be found very quickly. After you select Phantom Doctrine in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Phantom Doctrine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phantom Doctrine:
- The publisher is: http://www.creativeforge.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Phantom Doctrine.
8. After removing Phantom Doctrine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Phantom Doctrine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phantom Doctrine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phantom Doctrine by CreativeForge Games from your computer, we are not saying that Phantom Doctrine by CreativeForge Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phantom Doctrine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:02:35.527