Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104
Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 from your systemPhabrix
. Check out here
for more information on Phabrix. Click on http://www.phabrix.com/
to get more info about Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 on Phabrix's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phabrix\Sx folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phabrix\Sx\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104's main file takes around 4.99 MB (5235712 bytes) and is named PhabrixSxE.exe.
The executables below are part of Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104. They occupy an average of 5.68 MB (5950750
bytes) on disk.
- PhabrixSxE.exe (4.99 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.0104
of Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104.
Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 is a program released by the software company Phabrix. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104". The Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 application will be found automatically. After you click Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phabrix.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phabrix\Sx\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104.
8. After uninstalling Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 by Phabrix from your computer, we are not saying that Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 by Phabrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phabrix SxE 0.10.0104 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 20:16:34.987