PetzA 2.2.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PetzA 2.2.5 from your computerSherlock Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sherlock Software. Further information about PetzA 2.2.5 can be found at http://www.sherlocksoftware.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sherlock Software\PetzA folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sherlock Software\PetzA\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PetzA 2.2.5. unins000.exe is the PetzA 2.2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 676.53 KB (692762 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PetzA 2.2.5. They take 676.53 KB (692762
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.5
of PetzA 2.2.5.
PetzA 2.2.5 is an application by the software company Sherlock Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PetzA 2.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PetzA 2.2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PetzA 2.2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PetzA 2.2.5". The PetzA 2.2.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select PetzA 2.2.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PetzA 2.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PetzA 2.2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.sherlocksoftware.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sherlock Software\PetzA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PetzA 2.2.5.
8. After uninstalling PetzA 2.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PetzA 2.2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PetzA 2.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PetzA 2.2.5 by Sherlock Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PetzA 2.2.5 by Sherlock Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PetzA 2.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 20:49:09.173