Petz Catz 2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Petz Catz 2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Petz Catz 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Petz Catz 2 on WildTangent's page. Petz Catz 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Petz Catz 2 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Petz Catz 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Petz Catz 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Petz Catz 2's primary file takes around 3.26 MB (3415088 bytes) and its name is Catz-WT.exe.
Petz Catz 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.03 MB (5269965
bytes) on disk:
- Catz-WT.exe (3.26 MB)
- Catz.exe (1.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.40 KB)
This data is about Petz Catz 2 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Petz Catz 2 versions:
Petz Catz 2 is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Petz Catz 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Petz Catz 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Petz Catz 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Petz Catz 2". If it is installed on your PC the Petz Catz 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Petz Catz 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Petz Catz 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Petz Catz 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Petz Catz 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Petz Catz 2.
8. After uninstalling Petz Catz 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Petz Catz 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Petz Catz 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Petz Catz 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Petz Catz 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Petz Catz 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 14:18:17.783