This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pet Soccer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pet Soccer from your computerTechland
. More information on Techland can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Pet Soccer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Pet Soccer\uninstall Pet Soccer.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pet Soccer. The program's main executable file is named uninstall Pet Soccer.exe and occupies 155.46 KB (159192 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pet Soccer. They occupy about 3.94 MB (4127715
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall Pet Soccer.exe (155.46 KB)
- PetSoccer.exe (52.00 KB)
- start.exe (3.20 MB)
- java.exe (24.07 KB)
- javaw.exe (24.07 KB)
- jinstall.exe (307.58 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.11 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.10 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.10 KB)
- servertool.exe (24.13 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (24.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Pet Soccer version 1.0
Pet Soccer is an application released by Techland. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Pet Soccer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pet Soccer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pet Soccer or simply click the Search field and type in "Pet Soccer". If it is installed on your PC the Pet Soccer program will be found automatically. After you select Pet Soccer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pet Soccer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pet Soccer.
8. After removing Pet Soccer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pet Soccer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pet Soccer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pet Soccer by Techland from your computer, nor are we saying that Pet Soccer by Techland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pet Soccer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:23:16.187