Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1
A way to uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Pervasive Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pervasive Software. Please follow http://www.pervasive.com
if you want to read more on Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 on Pervasive Software's page. Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pervasive Software Shared directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pervasive Software Shared\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1364020 bytes) on disk and is called psawizrd.exe.
Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.01 MB (2107314
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
- psawizrd.exe (1.30 MB)
- psregsvr.exe (68.05 KB)
This info is about Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 version 9.1
If you are manually uninstalling Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pervasive System Analyzer_is1
How to remove Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 is an application by the software company Pervasive Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1". If it exists on your system the Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pervasive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pervasive Software Shared\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1.
8. After uninstalling Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 by Pervasive Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 by Pervasive Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pervasive System Analyzer v9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:59:03.763