Personalised Letters is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Personalised Letters from your systemwww.My-Software.co.uk
. More info about www.My-Software.co.uk can be read here
. More info about the application Personalised Letters can be found at http://www.my-software.co.uk
. Personalised Letters is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters folder, regulated by the user's option. Personalised Letters's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\uninstall.xml". Personalised Letters.exe is the Personalised Letters's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 31.42 MB (32941568 bytes) on disk.
Personalised Letters contains of the executables below. They take 31.46 MB (32988672
bytes) on disk.
- Personalised Letters.exe (31.42 MB)
- Update.exe (46.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Personalised Letters. You can find here a few links to other Personalised Letters releases:
Personalised Letters has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Personalised Letters from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Personalised Letters:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Personalised Letters
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters\EasyPrint.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters\Logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters\My-Accessories.co.uk.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Personalised Letters\My-Software.co.uk.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Personalised Letters
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\UninstallString
Personalised Letters is a program offered by www.My-Software.co.uk. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Personalised Letters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Personalised Letters from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Personalised Letters or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Personalised Letters". If it is installed on your PC the Personalised Letters app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Personalised Letters in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Personalised Letters, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personalised Letters:
- The publisher is: http://www.my-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\Personalised Letters\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Personalised Letters.
8. After removing Personalised Letters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Personalised Letters which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Personalised Letters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Personalised Letters by www.My-Software.co.uk from your PC, nor are we saying that Personalised Letters by www.My-Software.co.uk is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Personalised Letters in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:54:15.210