This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Personal Trainer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Personal Trainer from your systemBhasinsoft India Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bhasinsoft India Ltd.. Click on http://www.ebhasin.com
to get more details about Personal Trainer on Bhasinsoft India Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\personaltrainer-16dcadddf83e5f4b19eaaa56e2bd5e55" folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Personal Trainer is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\personaltrainer-16dcadddf83e5f4b19eaaa56e2bd5e55\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Personal Trainer. They take about 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Personal Trainer.
Personal Trainer is a program by Bhasinsoft India Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Personal Trainer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Personal Trainer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Personal Trainer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Personal Trainer". The Personal Trainer app will be found very quickly. When you select Personal Trainer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Personal Trainer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Trainer:
- The publisher is: http://www.ebhasin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\personaltrainer-16dcadddf83e5f4b19eaaa56e2bd5e55\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Personal Trainer.
8. After removing Personal Trainer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Personal Trainer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Personal Trainer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Trainer by Bhasinsoft India Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Personal Trainer by Bhasinsoft India Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Personal Trainer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 08:04:26.713