Personal Reminder v1.1.1
Personal Reminder v1.1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Personal Reminder v1.1.1 from your computerPeter Melchart
. Additional info about Peter Melchart can be found here
. Please follow http://www.melchart.com/PersonalReminder
if you want to read more on Personal Reminder v1.1.1 on Peter Melchart's website. Personal Reminder v1.1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Personal Reminder directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Personal Reminder v1.1.1 is C:\Program Files\Personal Reminder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Personal Reminder v1.1.1's main file takes around 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) and is named PersonalReminder.exe.
Personal Reminder v1.1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 212.33 KB (217421
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalReminder.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This page is about Personal Reminder v1.1.1 version 1.1.1
Personal Reminder v1.1.1 is an application by Peter Melchart. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Personal Reminder v1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Personal Reminder v1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Personal Reminder v1.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Personal Reminder v1.1.1". The Personal Reminder v1.1.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Personal Reminder v1.1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Personal Reminder v1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Reminder v1.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.melchart.com/PersonalReminder
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Personal Reminder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Personal Reminder v1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Personal Reminder v1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Personal Reminder v1.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Personal Reminder v1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Personal Reminder v1.1.1 by Peter Melchart from your PC, nor are we saying that Personal Reminder v1.1.1 by Peter Melchart is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Personal Reminder v1.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:18:42.347