Personal Finances Free v5.2
This page is about Personal Finances Free v5.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Personal Finances Free v5.2 from your PCAlzex
. You can read more on Alzex or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Personal Finances Free v5.2 at http://www.financessoftware.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Personal Finances Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Personal Finances Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Personal Finances Free v5.2. The program's main executable file is titled PersonalFinances.exe and it has a size of 16.41 MB (17203968 bytes).
Personal Finances Free v5.2 is composed of the following executables which take 17.51 MB (18360816
bytes) on disk:
- PersonalFinances.exe (16.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
This data is about Personal Finances Free v5.2 version 5.2
Personal Finances Free v5.2 is an application offered by Alzex. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Personal Finances Free v5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Personal Finances Free v5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Personal Finances Free v5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Personal Finances Free v5.2". The Personal Finances Free v5.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Personal Finances Free v5.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Personal Finances Free v5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Personal Finances Free v5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.financessoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Personal Finances Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Personal Finances Free v5.2.
8. After removing Personal Finances Free v5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Finances Free v5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Personal Finances Free v5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Personal Finances Free v5.2 by Alzex from your computer, we are not saying that Personal Finances Free v5.2 by Alzex is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Personal Finances Free v5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:59:02.187