Personal Finance is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Personal Finance from your PCEmjysoft
. You can read more on Emjysoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Personal Finance at http://www.emjysoft.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Personal Finance is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4287192 bytes) on disk and is called compta.exe.
The following executables are contained in Personal Finance. They take 5.75 MB (6032048
bytes) on disk.
- compta.exe (4.09 MB)
- migration.exe (995.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.16
of Personal Finance. Click on the links below for other Personal Finance versions:
...click to view all...
Personal Finance is a program released by the software company Emjysoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Personal Finance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Personal Finance from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Personal Finance or simply click the Search feature and type in "Personal Finance". If it is installed on your PC the Personal Finance app will be found very quickly. After you click Personal Finance in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Personal Finance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Finance:
- The publisher is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Personal Finance.
8. After uninstalling Personal Finance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Finance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Personal Finance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Personal Finance by Emjysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Personal Finance by Emjysoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Personal Finance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:18:51.340