Personal Finance is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Personal Finance from your PCEmjysoft
. You can read more on Emjysoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Personal Finance at http://www.emjysoft.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Personal Finance is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4287192 bytes) on disk and is called compta.exe.
The following executables are contained in Personal Finance. They take 5.75 MB (6032048
bytes) on disk.
- compta.exe (4.09 MB)
- migration.exe (995.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.16
of Personal Finance. Click on the links below for other Personal Finance versions:
...click to view all...
Personal Finance is a program released by the software company Emjysoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Personal Finance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Personal Finance from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Personal Finance or simply click the Search field and type in "Personal Finance". If it is installed on your PC the Personal Finance program will be found very quickly. When you select Personal Finance in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Personal Finance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Finance:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Personal Finance.
8. After uninstalling Personal Finance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Finance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Personal Finance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Personal Finance by Emjysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Personal Finance by Emjysoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Personal Finance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:18:51.340