This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Personal E-bank for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Personal E-bank from your systemHalcom
. Go over here
for more information on Halcom. Personal E-bank is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Halcom\Personal E-Bank directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named ImportBankDirectory.exe and occupies 137.22 KB (140512 bytes).
Personal E-bank is comprised of the following executables which take 153.22 KB (156896
bytes) on disk:
- uebu.exe (16.00 KB)
- ImportBankDirectory.exe (137.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Personal E-bank. For more Personal E-bank versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Personal E-bank is a program released by the software company Halcom. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Personal E-bank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Personal E-bank from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Personal E-bank or simply click the Search feature and type in "Personal E-bank". If it exists on your system the Personal E-bank app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Personal E-bank in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Personal E-bank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Personal E-bank.
8. After removing Personal E-bank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Personal E-bank which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Personal E-bank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Personal E-bank by Halcom from your PC, we are not saying that Personal E-bank by Halcom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Personal E-bank supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-20 14:38:35.993