Persona 5 version 1.0
This page is about Persona 5 version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Persona 5 version 1.0 from your PCNORO
. Go over here
for more information on NORO. Click on https://oaoteam.com/
to get more facts about Persona 5 version 1.0 on NORO's website. Persona 5 version 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Persona 5 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Persona 5 version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Persona 5\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. rpcs3.exe is the Persona 5 version 1.0's main executable file and it takes about 29.02 MB (30434816 bytes) on disk.
Persona 5 version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.85 MB (32349041
bytes) on disk.
- rpcs3.exe (29.02 MB)
- cpkmakec.exe (129.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Persona 5 version 1.0 version 1.0
Persona 5 version 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company NORO. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Persona 5 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Persona 5 version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Persona 5 version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Persona 5 version 1.0". The Persona 5 version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Persona 5 version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Persona 5 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Persona 5 version 1.0:
- The software company is: https://oaoteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Persona 5\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Persona 5 version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Persona 5 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Persona 5 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Persona 5 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Persona 5 version 1.0 by NORO from your computer, we are not saying that Persona 5 version 1.0 by NORO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Persona 5 version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-03 00:26:22.130