Persian Date is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Persian Date from your computerRad, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Rad, Inc.. More information about Persian Date can be seen at http://www.rad-st.com/
. Persian Date is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Persian Date is C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 446.50 KB (457216 bytes) on disk and is labeled PDate.exe.
The executables below are part of Persian Date. They take an average of 1.20 MB (1257242
bytes) on disk.
- PDate.exe (446.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.28 KB)
Persian Date is a program released by Rad, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Persian Date is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Persian Date with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Persian Date or simply click the Search feature and type in "Persian Date". If it exists on your system the Persian Date program will be found very quickly. When you click Persian Date in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Persian Date, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Persian Date:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rad-st.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Persian Date.
8. After uninstalling Persian Date, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Persian Date that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Persian Date using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Persian Date by Rad, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Persian Date by Rad, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Persian Date in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:03:44.847