Persian Date is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Persian Date from your computerRad, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Rad, Inc.. More information about Persian Date can be seen at http://www.rad-st.com/
. Persian Date is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Persian Date is C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 446.50 KB (457216 bytes) on disk and is labeled PDate.exe.
The executables below are part of Persian Date. They take an average of 1.20 MB (1257242
bytes) on disk.
- PDate.exe (446.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.28 KB)
Persian Date is a program released by Rad, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Persian Date is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Persian Date with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Persian Date or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Persian Date". If it exists on your system the Persian Date application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Persian Date in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Persian Date, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Persian Date:
- The publisher is: http://www.rad-st.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rad\Persian Date\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Persian Date.
8. After uninstalling Persian Date, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Persian Date that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Persian Date using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Persian Date by Rad, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Persian Date by Rad, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Persian Date in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:03:44.847