This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Peripheral Roaming for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Peripheral Roaming from your PCPeripheral Roaming
. You can find out more on Peripheral Roaming or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\3B4712C0-1428680741-11E2-8C4B-30F9EDC55EC6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Peripheral Roaming is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\3B4712C0-1428680741-11E2-8C4B-30F9EDC55EC6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Peripheral Roaming's main executable file and it takes about 83.43 KB (85434 bytes) on disk.
Peripheral Roaming installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 83.43 KB (85434
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Peripheral Roaming version 18.104.22.168
Peripheral Roaming has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Peripheral Roaming is a program released by Peripheral Roaming. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Peripheral Roaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Peripheral Roaming from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Peripheral Roaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "Peripheral Roaming". If it is installed on your PC the Peripheral Roaming app will be found very quickly. After you select Peripheral Roaming in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Peripheral Roaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Peripheral Roaming.
8. After uninstalling Peripheral Roaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Peripheral Roaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Peripheral Roaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Peripheral Roaming by Peripheral Roaming from your computer, nor are we saying that Peripheral Roaming by Peripheral Roaming is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peripheral Roaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 14:22:31.557