PerigeeCopy 1.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PerigeeCopy 1.6 from your computerJeremy Stanley
. Take a look here
for more information on Jeremy Stanley. Please open http://www.xmission.com/~jstanley/pscopy.html
if you want to read more on PerigeeCopy 1.6 on Jeremy Stanley's page. PerigeeCopy 1.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PerigeeCopy folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PerigeeCopy 1.6 is C:\Program Files\PerigeeCopy\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 518.00 KB (530432 bytes) on disk and is titled PerigeeCopy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PerigeeCopy 1.6. They take about 574.14 KB (587922
bytes) on disk.
- PerigeeCopy.exe (518.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.14 KB)
The current web page applies to PerigeeCopy 1.6 version 1.6
PerigeeCopy 1.6 is a program released by the software company Jeremy Stanley. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove PerigeeCopy 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PerigeeCopy 1.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerigeeCopy 1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerigeeCopy 1.6". If it exists on your system the PerigeeCopy 1.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PerigeeCopy 1.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PerigeeCopy 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerigeeCopy 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xmission.com/~jstanley/pscopy.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PerigeeCopy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PerigeeCopy 1.6.
8. After removing PerigeeCopy 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PerigeeCopy 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PerigeeCopy 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerigeeCopy 1.6 by Jeremy Stanley from your computer, nor are we saying that PerigeeCopy 1.6 by Jeremy Stanley is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PerigeeCopy 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-21 00:53:59.887