PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2
PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 from your computerPassmark Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Passmark Software. Click on http://www.passmark.com/
to get more data about PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 on Passmark Software's website. PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PerformanceTest7Beta directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PerformanceTest7Beta\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2. The application's main executable file is called pt.exe and occupies 17.82 MB (18683232 bytes).
The following executables are contained in PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2. They take 20.83 MB (21841026
bytes) on disk.
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- pt.exe (17.82 MB)
- pt1.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 version 7.0
PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 is a program by Passmark Software. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2". If it is installed on your PC the PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 program will be found automatically. When you select PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.passmark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PerformanceTest7Beta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2.
8. After removing PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 by Passmark Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 by Passmark Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PerformanceTest v7.0 Beta 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:02:37.400