Pentablet version 18.104.22.1682
This page is about Pentablet version 22.214.171.1242 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pentablet version 126.96.36.1992 from your computerXPPEN Technology
. Additional info about XPPEN Technology can be seen here
. Click on http://www.XPPENTechnology.com
to get more information about Pentablet version 188.8.131.522 on XPPEN Technology's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Pentablet directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Pentablet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pentablet version 184.108.40.2062. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.14 MB (3289568 bytes) on disk and is labeled PenTablet.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pentablet version 220.127.116.112. They take 6.84 MB (7172751
bytes) on disk.
- PenTablet.exe (3.14 MB)
- PentabletService.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- devcon.exe (88.51 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (25.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of Pentablet version 22.214.171.1242.
Pentablet version 126.96.36.1992 is a program released by the software company XPPEN Technology. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pentablet version 188.8.131.522 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pentablet version 184.108.40.2062 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pentablet version 220.127.116.112 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pentablet version 18.104.22.1682". The Pentablet version 22.214.171.1242 application will be found automatically. When you select Pentablet version 126.96.36.1992 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pentablet version 188.8.131.522, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pentablet version 184.108.40.2062:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.XPPENTechnology.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pentablet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pentablet version 220.127.116.112.
8. After removing Pentablet version 18.104.22.1682, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pentablet version 22.214.171.1242 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pentablet version 126.96.36.1992 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pentablet version 188.8.131.522 by XPPEN Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Pentablet version 184.108.40.2062 by XPPEN Technology is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pentablet version 220.127.116.112 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 15:33:37.127