Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828
Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828 from your computerXPPEN Technology
. More data about XPPEN Technology can be found here
. Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Pentablet folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named PenTablet.exe and it has a size of 3.17 MB (3322848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828. They take 6.90 MB (7231871
bytes) on disk.
- PenTablet.exe (3.17 MB)
- PentabletService.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- devcon.exe (88.51 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (25.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124828
of Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828.
Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 is a program offered by the software company XPPEN Technology. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828". If it exists on your system the Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828.
8. After uninstalling Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 by XPPEN Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828 by XPPEN Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 04:05:33.337