Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828
Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828 from your computerXPPEN Technology
. More data about XPPEN Technology can be found here
. Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Pentablet folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named PenTablet.exe and it has a size of 3.17 MB (3322848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828. They take 6.90 MB (7231871
bytes) on disk.
- PenTablet.exe (3.17 MB)
- PentabletService.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- devcon.exe (88.51 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (25.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11828
of Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828.
Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828 is a program offered by the software company XPPEN Technology. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828". If it is installed on your PC the Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828.
8. After uninstalling Pentablet version 184.108.40.206828, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pentablet version 220.127.116.11828 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pentablet version 18.104.22.168828 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pentablet version 22.214.171.124828 by XPPEN Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Pentablet version 126.96.36.199828 by XPPEN Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pentablet version 188.8.131.52828 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 04:05:33.337