Penpower Chinese Expert
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Penpower Chinese Expert for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Penpower Chinese Expert from your PCPenpower Technology Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Penpower Technology Ltd.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PP Chinese Expert folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled ChExp.exe and its approximative size is 1.62 MB (1699840 bytes).
Penpower Chinese Expert is composed of the following executables which take 10.16 MB (10656694
bytes) on disk:
- ChExp.exe (1.62 MB)
- PCE Tutorial.exe (7.00 MB)
- PCEGuide.exe (796.00 KB)
- voicerdr.exe (780.00 KB)
This web page is about Penpower Chinese Expert version 2.3.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Penpower Chinese Expert versions:
Penpower Chinese Expert is a program by Penpower Technology Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Penpower Chinese Expert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Penpower Chinese Expert from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Penpower Chinese Expert or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penpower Chinese Expert". If it exists on your system the Penpower Chinese Expert app will be found very quickly. After you select Penpower Chinese Expert in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Penpower Chinese Expert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Penpower Chinese Expert.
8. After removing Penpower Chinese Expert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Penpower Chinese Expert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Penpower Chinese Expert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penpower Chinese Expert by Penpower Technology Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Penpower Chinese Expert by Penpower Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Penpower Chinese Expert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 01:46:19.780