This info is about Penguin Rescue for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguin Rescue from your systemGameFools
. Check out here
for more information on GameFools. More information about Penguin Rescue can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Penguin Rescue is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Penguin Rescue folder, subject to the user's decision. Penguin Rescue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Penguin Rescue\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GAMEFOOLS-PenguinRescue.exe and its approximative size is 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Penguin Rescue. They take about 7.67 MB (8046281
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-PenguinRescue.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- PenguinRescue.exe (423.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
Penguin Rescue is a program by GameFools. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Penguin Rescue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Penguin Rescue from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Penguin Rescue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Penguin Rescue". The Penguin Rescue application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Penguin Rescue in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Penguin Rescue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguin Rescue:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Penguin Rescue\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Penguin Rescue.
8. After removing Penguin Rescue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Penguin Rescue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Penguin Rescue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguin Rescue by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Penguin Rescue by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Penguin Rescue supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 16:26:35.283