This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pendo for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pendo from your PCPendo_Australia
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pendo_Australia. Usually the Pendo application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pendo folder, depending on the user's option during install. Pendo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pendo\uninst\unins000.exe. ModemApplication.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.66 MB (1737000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Pendo. They occupy 5.03 MB (5270712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.66 MB)
- ModemListener.exe (165.79 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (74.79 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (76.29 KB)
- install64.exe (95.29 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (77.79 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (97.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Pendo is a program released by Pendo_Australia. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Pendo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pendo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pendo or simply click the Search field and type in "Pendo". The Pendo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pendo in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pendo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pendo.
8. After removing Pendo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pendo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pendo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pendo by Pendo_Australia from your PC, we are not saying that Pendo by Pendo_Australia is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pendo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:17:46.977