This page is about Pen Tablet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pen Tablet from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Wacom Technology Corp.. Pen Tablet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Pen Tablet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tablet\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1703280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Remove.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pen Tablet. They take 1.62 MB (1703280
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Pen Tablet. You can find here a few links to other Pen Tablet releases:
...click to view all...
Pen Tablet is an application by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Pen Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pen Tablet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pen Tablet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pen Tablet". If it exists on your system the Pen Tablet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pen Tablet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pen Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pen Tablet.
8. After removing Pen Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pen Tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pen Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pen Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Pen Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pen Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 20:25:01.940