Peme Screen Saver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Peme Screen Saver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Peme Screen Saver from your computer7 Angels
. More information on 7 Angels can be found here
. More information about the application Peme Screen Saver can be seen at http://www.all7.com
. Peme Screen Saver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7 Angels\Peme Screen Saver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Peme Screen Saver is C:\Program Files (x86)\7 Angels\Peme Screen Saver\uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Display_Properties.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
Peme Screen Saver contains of the executables below. They take 80.59 KB (82522
bytes) on disk.
- Display_Properties.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninstal.exe (56.59 KB)
Peme Screen Saver is an application by 7 Angels. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Peme Screen Saver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Peme Screen Saver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Peme Screen Saver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Peme Screen Saver". If it exists on your system the Peme Screen Saver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Peme Screen Saver in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Peme Screen Saver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Peme Screen Saver:
- The publisher is: http://www.all7.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\7 Angels\Peme Screen Saver\uninstal.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Peme Screen Saver.
8. After removing Peme Screen Saver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Peme Screen Saver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Peme Screen Saver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Peme Screen Saver by 7 Angels from your computer, we are not saying that Peme Screen Saver by 7 Angels is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Peme Screen Saver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:43:58.303