Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool from your computerPelco by Schneider Electric
. Further information on Pelco by Schneider Electric can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Pelco\Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Pelco\Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool. PelcoDesign.exe is the Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool's primary executable file and it occupies circa 270.00 KB (276480 bytes) on disk.
Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 657.13 KB (672897
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (79.63 KB)
- PelcoDesign.exe (270.00 KB)
- PelcoDesign.exe (307.50 KB)
This data is about Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool version 3
Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool is a program by the software company Pelco by Schneider Electric. Some users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool app will be found very quickly. After you click Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool.
8. After uninstalling Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool by Pelco by Schneider Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool by Pelco by Schneider Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pelco 3D Camera Design Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 19:46:21.400