Peggle Nights is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Peggle Nights from your systemPopCap Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on PopCap Games. Click on http://www.popcap.com/
to get more facts about Peggle Nights on PopCap Games's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Origin Games Installed\Peggle Nights directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Peggle Nights by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle Nights\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Peggle Nights's main executable file and it occupies approximately 833.81 KB (853824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Peggle Nights. They occupy 833.81 KB (853824
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Peggle Nights version 18.104.22.16813
only. For other Peggle Nights versions please click below:
Peggle Nights is a program released by PopCap Games. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Peggle Nights is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Peggle Nights from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Peggle Nights or simply click the Search feature and type in "Peggle Nights". If it is installed on your PC the Peggle Nights app will be found very quickly. After you click Peggle Nights in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Peggle Nights, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peggle Nights:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.popcap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle Nights\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peggle Nights.
8. After uninstalling Peggle Nights, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Peggle Nights which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Peggle Nights using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Peggle Nights by PopCap Games from your PC, we are not saying that Peggle Nights by PopCap Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Peggle Nights in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:52:56.113