How to uninstall Peggle from your PC
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Peggle for Windows. The Windows release was created by Oberon Media
. More info about Oberon Media can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Peggle directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Peggle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Peggle\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Launch.exe and it has a size of 988.00 KB (1011712 bytes).
Peggle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.87 MB (4057600
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (988.00 KB)
- Peggle.exe (2.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
A way to delete Peggle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Peggle is an application by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Peggle or simply click the Search field and type in "Peggle". If it exists on your system the Peggle application will be found very quickly. After you select Peggle in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Peggle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peggle.
8. After removing Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Peggle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Peggle by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Peggle by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Peggle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:30:48.027