You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Peggle for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Peggle from your PCOberon Media
. More info about Oberon Media can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Peggle directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Peggle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Peggle\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Launch.exe and it has a size of 988.00 KB (1011712 bytes).
Peggle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.87 MB (4057600
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (988.00 KB)
- Peggle.exe (2.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Peggle is an application by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Peggle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Peggle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Peggle". If it is installed on your PC the Peggle application will be found automatically. When you click Peggle in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Peggle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peggle.
8. After removing Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Peggle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Peggle by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Peggle by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Peggle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:30:48.027